Start/End of tenancy cleaning
Are you a landlord and need a reliable team who will be flexible and available when you need them? Maybe you’re a tenant and you’re coming to an end of your tenancy?
Our professional end of tenancy cleaners follow strict company procedures and checklists to ensure you receive the highest level of service. So, look no further as we can give you the deep clean your property needs. We have an agency approved checklist to ensure nothing is missed and both tenant & landlord is happy
- 72-hour satisfaction re-clean
- Agency approved checklist to ensure nothing is missed
- Keys can be collected from agents so you can get on with your day
- We provide our own specialist products
- Oven cleaning and carpet cleaning included within any quote or final price
Do you have an old dingy looking carpet in one of your bedrooms? Maybe you’re moving in to a new house and want that new fresh feeling in your fine furnishings. Look no further. We have the technology, the know-how and the skills to bring your carpet back to life. Using our carpet solutions and the latest technology, our machines create an environment that is impossible for germs/bacteria to live in
- Antibacterial clean - have us go over your carpet with a solution designed to eliminate any bacteria present.
- Shampoo clean - give your carpet a fresh like-new feel
- Odour removal - fairly self-explanatory, we replace the bad smells with good ones
- Upholstery cleaning – because our machines can also work on upholsteries such as curtains, sofa’s, armchairs, etc we also offer their uses to these fine furnishings too!
Why have your furnishings professionally cleaned?
Improved health – carpet is notorious for becoming a home for allergens, dust particles and bacteria
Improved airflow – As strange as it may sound dirty carpet can impede the airflow in your home, as the carpet becomes clogged with dust, dirt and debris the airflow will be compromised especially in areas along the walls where the air in your home needs to be able to move the most
Improved look & feel – As dirt and dusts builds up it can cause the fibres in your carpet to become matted and dull, our solutions and technology will break down the dirt molecules and leave your carpet looking brand new
We can even help with moving the furniture as we know this isn’t always possible. Just make sure to mention it and were happy to help!
This is one task we know everybody loves….NOT! Don’t spend hours on your knees scrubbing the inside of your oven for mediocre results. At Upper Class Cleaning, we use our experience, know-how and tough, yet eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning solutions to get your oven looking like new in next to no time. Leaving you free to spend the time you’ve saved doing something you love.
Why Does My Oven Need A Professional Clean?
Having a clean oven is incredibly important in maintaining not only its functionality and energy efficiency, but also to ensure the food you and your family eats is safe and hygienic. Indeed, there are many great benefits a clean oven provides, including:
- Improved oven efficiency is great for energy bills and the environment
- Tastier food that’s not contaminated from baked on grease
- Reduces risk of fire from fat and grease build up
- A clean oven refreshes the overall look of your kitchen
- Stops nasty bits of burnt food ending up in your meal
The results the oven cleaning technicians at Upper Class Cleaning can achieve are unrivalled. Our tried and tested technique effectively lifts even the most stubborn of baked on grease and food from all areas of your oven, leaving it looking and smelling as good as the day you bought it. You can rest assured that we protect all surrounding surfaces and only use non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products that get fantastic results whilst being completely safe for children and pets.