Terms & Conditions
The present terms and conditions are a contract between the client and Upper Class Cleaning prior to booking any services through the website, email or telephone and the use of our services constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
Booking and confirmation
The client must provide an accurate description of the items/areas in need of cleaning. If the information provided to Upper Class Cleaning is incomplete or inaccurate, Upper Class Cleaning has the rights to make changes in the price on the same day of service or after.
The client must provide Upper Class Cleaning technicians running water and electricity to complete the service.
In the case the client property is a flat in a high building, the client must be aware that if the building does not have a lift the Upper Class Cleaning technicians can only carry select equipment to the property entrance If more than three flights of stairs.
If the client requires carpet cleaning services and have not accepted furniture removal the specified rooms need to be empty before the Upper Class Cleaning Technician arrives
Prior to the booking a confirmation email or text message will be sent to the client
We will match the price of any of our competitors if their quote is lower in costings than ours this is only applicable if the services are identical and the competitor is from the same area as Upper Class Cleaning
Evidence of the lower costing quote must be provided to Upper Class Cleaning before a price match is applied to the order
Upper Class Cleaning has the rights to refuse a job in the event we are unable to price match
The client must notify Upper Class Cleaning at least 24 hours prior to the appointment if they wish to cancel or reschedule the booked service
In the event of an emergency, we understand sometimes 24 hours notice may not be possible or out of client control, in these cases the client is to inform Upper Class Cleaning by phone or email to enable them to re-schedule the service.
Failing to provide any notice of cancellation or not present at the property to let Upper Class Cleaning in, the client agrees to pay the minimum cancellation fee of £40
We will only ever cancel a booking if it is absolutely necessary
From time to time events beyond Upper Class Cleaning’s control may occur and prevent us from attending the booked service (floods, road closures, accidents, illness, acts of god etc). In such circumstances Upper Class Cleaning may give a short notice of cancellation but will re book the service at the mutual agreed time
The client must be present at the beginning and at the end of any service booked with Upper Class Cleaning. The Client must give access to the property, be present at the technicians pre work inspections (discovering any faults, damages prior to the work) and respectively after service to inspect the final result after cleaning. If there are any inspections to be made, it must be discussed and done on the same day and time of the service. We can not return to any property on the same day after leaving.
If the client believes that Upper Class Cleaning has not provided the expected high standard of cleaning it must be reported as soon as possible, but not later than 24 hours after the service
A complaint can be made via the email provided on the website
Upon the completion of the service the client must inspect the final result if the client is not satisfied Upper Class Cleaning will re-clean the areas/items (either missed or not up to standard) During the re clean the client must be present at all times
An additional charge of £50 or the standard hourly rate will be applied if the re clean was not due to Upper Class Cleaning fault
Upper Class Cleaning comply with the GDPR gov UK law.
Upper class cleaning does not store / share any customer data (Bank details, addresses, client names, contact numbers ect ) with any 3rd parties
Upon completion of any booked service an invoice will be sent to the email address supplied to Upper Class Cleaning by the client. Invoices must be paid within 14 days of the service. Failure to pay the balance in full will result in late fee’s being applied to the order.
Invoices are to be paid within 14 days of the client receiving notification of the job being completed and a copy of the invoice sent to them. In the case that an invoice is not paid within 14 days Upper Class Cleaning have the right under the 1988 Act of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts to add late fees to any unpaid invoice. The late fee is 10% of the total invoice and is increased to 15% after 28 days. Upper Class Cleaning must notify any client of the late fee before 14 days after service is completed
Upper Class Cleaning has a public and employers liability insurance which covers any accidental damages caused by an Upper Class Technician. The insurance claim is only valid if reported on the same day of the appointment.
- Both parties are to ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
- The client agrees that any use of Upper Class Cleaning services including booking service over the phone, website forms or email constitute the client acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No variation of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the company.
- Unless other way agreed in writing by a director of the company, these terms and conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the client.
- Upper Class Cleaning reserves the rights to make any changes to any part of this terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Any alterations will apply to new business, but not existing contract.
Upper Class Cleaning cannot be accused of:
- Not cleaning items or areas not mentioned during the booking process (booked for cleaning).
- Not being able to proceed the service when water, electricity, car park not provided.
- Not be able to proceed the service due to other obstructions which Upper Class Cleaning does not have control over.
- Not being able to remove the stains or wear of fabric that becomes more visible / noticeable after dirt is removed or the client cleaned / treated themselves, unknown stains being on the carpet for a long time, made already damages on the carpet, before booking a service with Upper Class Cleaning.
- Shrinkage of carpet as result of poor fitting.
- Shrinkage of the carpet as result of nature fibre being wet cleaned.
- Emergency of any odour during and /or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as lack of ventilation and / or inappropriate heating.
- Carpets expanding or ripples foaming during and /or after cleaning when this is result of factor such as fibre content wear and tear, weak backing or poor fitting.
- Damage due to faulty and / or improper installation of any item which is not under Upper Class Cleaning control.
- The company is to ensure that the client is verbally informed of this and a written confirmation prior to proceeding with the service will be required, any issues arising subsequently shall be the sole responsibility of the client.